British Columbia’s Medical Services Plan (MSP) Chiropractic Coverage
Medical Service Plan (MSP)
Does MSP Cover Chiropractic Treatment?
Did you know with the British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP), you may be eligible for partial coverage of your chiropractic treatment?
Those who may be eligible for MSP coverage of these supplementary benefit services include:
- MSP Premium Assistance Recipients;
- Income Assistance recipients;
- Convention refugees;
- Inmates of B.C. Correctional Facilities;
- Individuals enrolled with MSP through the At Home Program;
- Residents of long term care facilities receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS);
- Individuals enrolled with MSP as Mental Health Clients; and
- First Nations individuals with valid B.C. Medical Plan coverage through the First Nations Health Authority.
For these MSP beneficiaries, MSP contributes $23 per visit for a combined annual limit of 10 visits each calendar year.
How do I find out if I am covered by MSP for chiropractic treatment?
Simply call our Burnaby chiropractic clinic ahead of time and provide us with the following information:
- Personal Health Number (PHN)
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code (In certain instances)
We look forward to determining your eligibility for MSP Chiropractic coverage and helping you minimize your muscle and joint pain.
Burnaby's Award Winning Chiropractor
Dr. Hafeez Merani Reveals His Brand New Ebook
The Ultimate Guide To Chiropractic Care:
Who Needs It, What To Expect, and How To Find an Amazing Chiropractor