Links for Popular Extended Health Insurance Providers
Extended Health Billing for Insurance Claims
Are you tired of having to constantly submit the bill to your insurance company after you visit a doctor? You’re not alone!
At Metrotown Family Chiropractic, we take care of all the paperwork for you and want to make your experience as easy as possible with a process called Direct Billing.
We Love to Direct Bill Your Insurance Company and we make it very easy for you!
At Metrotown Family Chiropractic, we take great pride in our highly regarded customer service and helping our patients.
One way we do this is by direct billing your insurance company for you.
All you have to do is simply bring in your policy card, and our friendly trained front desk staff will submit your claim on your behalf as long as your policy is enabled to do so.
Below you will find images of the most popular extended health insurance providers we do direct billing for.
Frequently Asked Questions on Direct Billing
What is Direct Billing and how does it help you?
Direct billing is where we invoice your insurance company directly so you don’t have to fill out any paperwork, forms, or wait for a delay in reimbursement. It’s another way our clinic aims to deliver exceptional customer service to our patients.
How do I take advantage of Direct Billing?
Here are the steps:
- Present your extended health insurance card to our trained front desk staff before your visit
- Confirm your date of birth and relationship to the main cardholder of the plan
- Enjoy while we do the work for you!
What else do I need to know?
- Our clinic performs direct billing by using the Telus eClaims portal which is a safe and secure way to process your payment.
- In some instances, your insurance plan will only cover a portion of your visit fee due to a deductible– in this scenario, you are responsible for paying the residual amount owing at the time of treatment. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Debit.
- If you have any specific questions regarding our ability to perform direct billing on your behalf, please contact your insurance provider directly. As the policy holder, you are responsible for knowing your limits and keeping track of your usage amounts.
Which companies do we direct bill to?
Below you will find pictures/links of the most popular extended health insurance providers we do direct billing for. Feel free to click on the link for your provider to access their online portal.